Bio – and circular economy matchmaking event
The event gathered around 100 bio- and circular researchers, companies and public sector representatives from Finland to facilitate new cooperation. The matchmaking event was based on concrete challenges that were selected through open call. The marketplace of the event included representation of Eco3 circular economy industrial park, Hiedanranta urban district, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Tampere University of Technology, Natural Resources Institute Finland (Luke), Turku Smart Chemistry Park, BSR Stars S3 and SCREEN Projects.
The participants were divided into thematic working groups:
- New business opportunities for circulated textile
- Remanufacturing and new business models
- Nutrient cycling and logistics
- Benefits of wooden buildings and related sustainable solutions
- Facilitating value added of biomass
- Digitalisation for enhancing circular economy.
The matchmaking event was organized by the Baltic Institute of Finland, Council of Tampere Region and Tampere University of Technology.
For more information please see the agenda.
Contact: Johanna Alakerttula, e-mail: email@example.com